This one is a pretty easy one. You can use store bought peanut sauce (and I like to mix it with a little Sweet Chili Sauce) or you can use the recipe provided. Either way it turns out great!!
Thai Chicken Tacos
Thai food is ALWAYS great but serve it in a taco and it's pure bliss.
Write a review
- 4 Tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp canned coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 lime, juice (reserve the other half for garnish)
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 2-3 chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 1/4 c shelled edamame
- 1/4 c chopped carrots
- 1/4 c chopped green onions
- 1/4 c chopped peanuts (half reserved for garnish)
- corn tortillas
- sriracha sauce
- Mix all sauce ingredients in a small pan and heat over low, stirring often, until peanut butter is melted and all ingredients have mixed nicely.
- Meanwhile mix all filling ingredients (and only half the peanuts) in a large bowl.
- Begin heating the corn tortillas flipping every few minutes until they begin to harden.
- When sauce is done pour over filling mixture and stir to mix.
- Fold tortillas into taco shapes and fill with chicken mixture.
- Top with lime juice from the reserved half of lime.
- Top with reserved peanuts.
- Drizzle sriracha sauce to taste (be careful it has a bite).
- You can also use pre made peanut sauce mixed with Sweet Chili sauce if you don't feel like making the sauce yourself. I would use 1/2 c of peanut sauce and 4 Tbsp Sweet Chili sauce.
Biscuits and Crazy https://biscuitsandcrazy.net/