These are super fun and super easy for tiny hands to manipulate. Feel free to get creative and mix them up!!
- Tostitos scoops
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 an onion
- 1 pack taco seasoning
- 1 block of queso cheese
- 4 oz milk
- 1 small can of green chiles
- 1 can refried beans
- Sour cream
- Brown the ground beef and onions.
- Stir in the taco seasoning according to the directions.
- While the beef is cooking lay out all your scoops on a pan.
- Fill each chip with a small amount of refried beans (no need to heat them up we will bake in a bit)
- Layer the finished beef and onion mixture on top of the beans.
- Cube the queso cheese and heat on low in a small pot.
- Add the can of green chiles to the queso.
- Add 4 oz milk to the cheese/chiles
- When the cheese is melted drizzle on top of the chips.
- Bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Top with salsa and sour cream.
- DIG IN!!!!
- You could also buy the pre made queso dip or just use shredded Mexican cheese. Either way these are great!!
Fill the scoops with a bit of refried beans.
Now for the queso dip. Cut the block of cheese into 1 inch cubes.
Melt queso in a small pot over low heat. Add the can of green chiles.
Then drizzle cheese over the top and bake for 10-12 minutes.
Finally top with sour cream and salsa and enjoy!!